Financial Accountant - £250-275 per day
My client is an Investment Management company based in Central London. My client is looking for a financial accountant for initially 3 months.
- Preparation of half and full year financial accounts, including leading the funds' audit, and completing within specified timeframes.
- Preparing monthly accounting packs, including balance sheet reconciliations for board packs and for depositary review.
- Preparing balance sheets and profit and loss accounts to enable net asset value per share calculations.
- Preparation of relevant tax returns including quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaising with the depositary for acquisitions, sales, distributions and other payments from the fund.
- Maintenance of risk framework assessment policies and monitoring of fund restrictions.
- Calculation of actual and forecast performance returns, including annual budgets and cash flow management.
The role suits a new qualified accountant looking for their first job within a commercial company with experience for doing preparation of financial statements within an accountancy practice.