Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + £2k Bonus
Our client is a Financial Services Company based in Basingstoke, 5 minutes walk from the train station. The company offers a great working environment, excellent training and a very comprehensive benefits package.
The team have a strong work ethic and are looking for someone likeminded to join the team. You will be a good relationship builder, comfortable dealing with multiple levels of internal and external customers and have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
- To provide an accurate, efficient and professional service to all partners, clients and internal sales staff, from receipt of proposal to payout and throughout the life of the agreement, performing all transactions in line with KPI’s
- To provide a proactive and reactive internal sales interface primarly over the phone for dealers, manufacturers and clients
- To promote the vendor business and successfully convert sales opportunities
- To participate in the achievement of revenue and penetration objectives
- Take ownership of the processing of new business proposals onto the in-house database and IT tools, ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to and a consistent and high quality service is provided to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Complete credit searches and process credit decisions via matrix underwriting tools, in-line with published SLA’s and company procedures and guidelines.
- Proactively manage pipeline business and chase to successful conversion.
- Take ownership of the processing of new business pay-outs onto the in-house database and IT tools, ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to and a consistent and high quality service is provided to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Ensure that the business can enforce live agreements on the basis of complete and correct documentation
- Review documentation to ensure compliant with legal, regulatory and internal standards
- Develop technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the business.
- Provide customer service support which can tackle any agreement related query immediately after "set to live" and during the whole life of the agreement.
- To meet ocassionally Key Dealers or Partners always liasing first with the Account Team Manager or Manitou Finance General Manager.
- Develop relationships with Business Partners and Direct Customers as directed by the Account Team Manager.
- Provide sales and admin support to business RFM’s as necessary.
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the Business
- To fully understand and show the ability to process all products offered by the business across this division of the business.
- To promote a positive perception of the business Operations in the UK and all relevant external parties.
- To consistently review processes and IT systems to ensure optimum service levels can be maintained.
- Handle all queries professionally and efficiently, and within given time frames.
- Ensure Corporate Compliance policies are adhered to at all times.
- To actively attempt to turn settlement requests into new business opportunities.
- Maintain up to date pipeline report and other shared documents.
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner
- Internal Customers
- External Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job