Job Title: Finance Tutor
Job ID: 02921
Job Type: Permanent
(Finance: Level 3 - Assistant Accountant; Level 4 - Professional Accounting Technician)
One of the UKs leading Apprentice providers are currently recruiting for a Finance Tutor to join their London office. They are a fast growing business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people. The company specialise within Finance, IT, Digital Apprentices.
You will be guiding apprentices to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and support them to complete their qualifications through a mix of coaching, industry guidance, workplace visits and liaison activities.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for coaching and mentoring candidates to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of sector specific roles. The Apprentice Advisor role includes the following responsibilities:
- Providing effective, varied and frequent interactions thus ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
- Liaising and communicating with the apprenticeship employers/line managers to ensure they are fully aware of apprentice’s progress and aware how to support them to meet key milestones.
- Map and advise on work completed against the Standard
- Assists the apprentice with applying knowledge in the workplace
- Advise the apprentice and employer to ensure the programme remains on track and any concerns are addressed
- Guide the apprentice to select evidence for their Summative Portfolio
- Support the apprentice through the Synoptic Project
- Support the apprentice and employer with the feedback within the Reflective Journal
- Confirm readiness for end point assessment.
Essential Skills required:
- Relevant sector skill knowledge of the workplace and subjects: Business environment, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting
- Generic workplace skills knowledge and understanding such as written skills, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability etc.
- Previous experience of delivering apprenticeship qualifications
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Formal vocational training qualification.
- Experience in coaching others
- Experience liaising and working with sector employers
- Knowledge of sector skills, awarding and funding body regulations
- Full (AAT, IAB or equivalent) /part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW) member of an accounting awarding body
- Ideally educated to degree-level, however applications from candidates with appropriate and relevant work experience or other equivalent qualifications will also be considered
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"