Finance & Treasury Coordinator
Finance & Treasury Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits & Bonus
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Due to continued growth, we now have a requirement for a Finance & Treasury Coordinator to join our Treasury & Finance function, based from our office in Cheadle.
The Coordinator will be taking provide comprehensive administrative assistance to the senior members of the Treasury and Finance functions and the broader Treasury and Finance teams including: Group MD and Chief Treasury Officer, Group Finance Director, Director of Strategic Finance, Director of Corporate Affairs, and Senior Treasury Legal Counsel.
Please note, this is an office based role.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diaries, managing time effectively and intelligently, using initiative to prioritise urgent matters to ensure the smooth, timely and professional running of the business area at all times
- Understanding the priorities of the Directors, reorganising workload and tasks accordingly to ensure they are able to deliver
- Organising and co-ordinating requirements around business and social events hosted or attended by the treasury and finance teams
- Supporting the organisation and administration of quarterly investor reporting processes, roadshow and conference activities
- Act as an ambassador, gatekeeper and point of contact for Directors, dealing with matters in an efficient, sensitive, confidential and reliable manner
- Managing and organising Directors’ travel, visa, insurance and accommodation arrangements and supporting expense claims processes
- Attending meetings, taking action points and minutes
- Preparation of information packs, data capture reports, board packs and agendas/papers/presentations for internal and external meetings
- Supporting the closing process of key fund raising activities including organising of key legal documentation signing
- Meeting and greeting visitors and taking telephone calls in a professional manner
- Managing invoicing procedures and internal purchase orders
- Supporting the treasury and finance teams in the set-up of processes, systems and procedures
- Liaising with other executive assistants in the business to work as part of a cohesive broader team
- Supporting on projects in the treasury and finance teams where required
- Experience in dealing with Senior Directors & Executives
- A proven track record as an Executive Assistant supporting a team
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Strong administrative skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience handling confidential information and sensitive matters, acting with integrity
- Attention to detail with strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change - able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Knowledge and previous experience working within the finance sector
- Stakeholder management - ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience working within a PA role at senior management level
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'