Our client is currently going through a global finance transformation. They are looking for a Transition Lead to take responsibility for oversight and governance on the international delivery to their outsourced GBS. This role will be pivotal for service delivery and will be the first point of contact for international stakeholders.
- Review existing International scope across key process towers
- Review of existing documentation and control framework, partnering closely with the transformation programme team
- Planning and execution of the transition plans
- Pivotal role in key knowledge transfer/training sessions
- Signing off on documentation and handover readiness
- Support stabilisation activities, acting as key point of contact for business stakeholders
To be successful:
- Experience on a global GBS/BPO programme and knowledge of accounting principles and operations
- Thorough understanding of accounting controls and processes
- Experience in an outsourced or SSC function is preferred but not essential
- Experience transitioning functions into a GBS/BPO
- ACA, ACCA etc qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management and customers
- Shared Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'