Finance Transformation Payables and Expenses Leads
My client, a well-known telecommunications company based in the City of London, is currently undertaking a large scale transformation project to implement a new SAP based solution, and is looking for several experienced Finance Experts to join them to execute this.
The roles will initially be on 6-month contract basis, but with a scope to extend or become longer terms roles for the right candidates.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks' notice, and be set up to work via your own limited company.
The Finance Transformation team are accountable for delivering this project. They are currently seeking dynamic finance change experts to fulfil the following roles;
· Payables Lead
· Expenses Lead
These roles will be accountable for design and decisions which will have significant financial and commercial impact across the business and ultimately contribute to the success of the programme.
You will have demonstrable knowledge and expertise of Payables/Expenses process and reporting best practices and improvement enablers, and operational experience of delivering Expenses to multiple business units across multiple geographies.
· Experience within Payables or Expenses accounting roles
· Experience implementing SAP Hana core financials and reporting tools
· Experience of delivering successful transformation projects
· Extensive experience within internal control design
· Experience of working with senior key stakeholders
· Track record of delivering similar multi-year programmes in multiple companies
· Telecoms industry experience is desirable
· Process improvement qualifications e.g. 6 sigma
- Finance Transformation and Financial Change and Payables Manager and Expenses Manager and SAP Hana
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'