A Big 4 consultancy is in need of a Finance Transformation Manager on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance Function and generate real insights to help deliver value to the business.
- Business development: developing a strong understanding of client needs and building positive, long-standing relationships with clients through engagement delivery
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or workstreams of medium to large size and complexity (including planning and organising work packages, overseeing data gathering and analysis, summarising insights and presenting results, owning client relationships, preparing for and chairing client meetings and workshops)
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- People development: performance management including identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong project based experience working across several aspects of a Finance Function (finance vision and strategy, operating model, shared services, transaction processing, finance business partnering, management reporting, integration, separation, financial accounting, planning, budgeting and forecasting)
- Experience of working in client facing role delivering high quality work to tight deadlines
- Strong project based experience working across several aspects of a Finance Function
- Big 4 experience (nice to have)
This is an immediate requirement. If you feel you have the experience to be put forward for this position, please submit an application. I look forward to reviewing your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.