Finance Technician (Insurance)
- Resolving issues on insurer transactions
- Effectively communicating internally and extrenally in order to resolve
- Review invoice listing reports, ensuring settlements made
- Comply with policies, procedures, rules and regulations in line with company values.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service experience, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably has knowledge of insurance products
- Preferably has a University Degree
A fantastic benefits and pension package is offered.
This opportunity will not be available for long, if you think you may be interested please get in touch with Heather Yardley
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'