FINANCE TEAM LEADER FOR AN INTERNATIONAL MARITIME MEMBERSHIP BODY & LEARNED SOCIETY
Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for the next step up?
Our client is a really interesting NGO, Learned Society and Membership body, based in Westminster; they are looking for a qualified, proactive Management Accountant with a "can-do" attitude, to Manage & Lead the Finance Team.
Duties include the following:
- Responsibility for the Leadership & line management of The Finance Team of 3
- Prepare & file annual statutory accounts, quarterly VAT returns & other statutory returns / flings
- Produce & distribute financial management information in a timely fashion including monthly management accounts
- Supervise the nominal, purchase & sales ledgers & balance sheet, transaction posting, reconciliations, journals, accruals, credit control & payroll functions + the maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Prepare, update & manage the annual budget, financial forecasts & cash flow forecasts
- Manage the treasury & cash flow functions
- Liaison with internal & external stakeholders
You will be an experienced management accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, Charities experience an advantage but not essential. This role is the ideal opportunity to utilise your existing experience & take the next step up - please send us your CV’s today!
- Annual Budget
- Statutory Accounts