An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join our client a prestigious London University on a temporary basis. The Finance Systems Support Analyst will be the first line of support to all users of the University finance systems.
It is imperative that the Finance Systems Support Analyst can provide a high level of service and problem solve therefore knowledge of finance processes, excellent analytical and administration skills will be required. If you enjoy a service centric role and would like to join a dynamic, friendly finance team then this could be the role for you!
Finance Systems Support Analyst Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support system users from across the University both via email and telephone
- Analyse the Finance Business System to provide solutions to issues that arise in all areas of the finance function
- Administer application data within strict timeframes in order to support the Systems Support Service
- Assist with Finance Business Systems Support projects, be able to deliver presentations to small and large audiences
- Liaise daily with Users, IT Department and Suppliers to ensure resolutions are provided for their system issues
- Work with the management team, understanding continuous improvement processes for the systems
Finance Systems Support Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Previous knowledge of and experience working with financial management systems and processes
- Previous experience providing support for finance systems within large organisation
- Experience working within a HE setting is desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills: Full Microsoft Office suite and P2P systems
- A team player who can start and complete tasks on their own initiative
If you possess the correct the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job