We are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Manager with Microsoft Dynamics, Elite and LexisOne experience to manage the implementation and roll out of a new transformation program, moving from Elite to LexisOne.
Our client is a leading international law firm, specialising in technology and finance. They have an established European clients base complemented by an expanding global practice which includes Silicon Valley and Beijing.
- Responsible for the firm’s new ERP system, LexisOne, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Aid in various elements of the business transformation programme.
- Contribute to solution design
- Manage the delivery of business transformation system’s team’s accountabilities
- Coordinate with IT Operations and stakeholders to implement appropriate support models.
- Define the SLAs which reflect the high levels of service
- Support the in-house training team with developing appropriate and effective user training processes.
- Ensure effective configuration management process is in operation.
- Ensure that the business management application is maintained at the most appropriate level of release and ensure upgrades are effectively managed including business communication
- Work with IT to ensure that infrastructure is sufficient to ensure adequate performance and security of the business management system and the data therein
- Develop a network of HR/financial systems contacts across other large law firms and software suppliers
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requires and internal policies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Elite PMS and Lexis One
- Prince 2 experience is desirable
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Experience of managing roll outs, in particular those across Europe
- Able to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and manage their needs and concerns.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.