We’re looking or a Qualified Accountant / Finance Manager with a flair for Financial Systems!!
Reporting to the Divisional FD, this is a role for a designated business owner supporting the Finance function and working with technology teams to deliver system requirements and future systems development. You’ll be the functional and process owner for Finance across the Group supporting the SAP accounting and reporting systems.
- Designated business owner of SAP for Finance assisting with decision approval for system changes with technology
- Manage the relationship with the external support provider and SAP on a commercial basis
- Working with learning and development and finance to manage training, development and communities to educate and develop users
- Proactively undertake business, process and data analyses to research new enhancements/ functionality
- Respond to business structure change balanced with minimising business-specific customisation
- Firm governance to ensure that SAP structural integrity and scalability is maintained
- Support the Finance systems strategy and roadmap and chair and direct the agenda for the Finance Systems Working Group
- Manage projects (including budget and reporting) with Project Management Office and Technology as the business owner
- Provide thought leadership for future development of SAP and associated technologies
This is the ideal role if you are passionate about SAP and passionate about the positive impact it will have on the wider business. We need someone who can drive changes and lead developments.
Key Skills Needed:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong SAP knowledge in one of the following: ECC FI/CO, BPC, PI, BW, Business Explorer
- Specialist knowledge of SAP organisational and financial (GL) structures and hierarchies, ECC workflow processes, BPC hierarchies and consolidation groups
- Excellent communicator, able to work with finance staff at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in handling multiple work-streams at the same time
- SAP Accounting
- SAP ERP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"