My client a charity organisation in South London are looking to recruit a Finance Systems Manager. The role will pay £350- 450 a day.
The post holder will be supporting, managing and developing the organisation’s finance systems, initiating and leading on projects to improve the quality of data, systems integration and business processes.
- Supporting, managing and developing the Finance Systems, ensuring that they meet the needs of users.
- Acting as Finance Systems Lead on cross functional projects to improve the quality of the financial data, the integration between systems and the efficiency of associated business processes.
- Managing the relationship between Finance, its associated systems and their interfaces, and their support providers - both internal and external to the organisation. To take responsibility for scheduling development and maintenance work for all the Finance systems.
- Managing a schedule of projects that impact Finance and ensure that any work undertaken on processes is considered in the context of the wider system and process architecture.
- Responsibility for the automated systems controls within the suite of Finance systems, ensuring that the systems are audit compliant and have appropriate controls, checks and alert mechanisms
- Developing and implementing Financial Change Control Procedures, ensuring that changes to the system
- Working as part of the Finance Department management team, contributing to departmental strategy and policy and supporting the CFO to develop and maintain a customer service culture within the wider Finance function
The candidate must have experience with ebis Open Accounts to be considered for this position.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.