The Finance Systems Manager will be responsible for managing the full programme life cycle for finance systems developments - from engagement with all relevant business users, planning, managing stages of development, managing the testing cycle and deployment of deliverables.
This role will be based in Sheffield but you will expected to travel as and when required as part of your role.
This will be a varied and challenging role with duties to include:
- Programme management of the finance systems developments
- Maintaining an up to date record of the project status and report regularly on progress
- Ensuring business requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through a well-managed testing regime, project documentation communicating regularly with the business stakeholders
- Ensure a successful handover to support including delivery of appropriate documentation
- Managing a team up to five direct reports including day to day management and regular appraisals
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Proven success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects within a finance or IT environment
- Effective communication skills including workshop facilitation and the ability to present and discuss at a senior level within the firm
- Sound understanding of business goals and objectives and how to achieve them
- Strong practical understanding of the core components of the project life cycle
- Track record of leading and motivating a professional team and delivering results
- Experience of working with Elite Enterprise or similar legal PMS would be advantageous
- Relevant business analysis or project management accreditation
- An understanding of database design and management and an in depth understanding of legal billing processes
The hours are 9am to 5pm, although flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, stable and successful business in an excellent convenient location for commuting and to secure a role which will offer both exposure to different things and new challenges in a busy accounting environment.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants
- Finance Systems Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job