Finance Systems Manager
This an exciting opportunity for a Finance Systems Manager to be part of a very well known, commercial organisation, based in Leicester. You will be responsible for evaluating, developing and maintaining the functionality and integrity of all finance systems and ensuring the finance system is robust.
Day rate: depending on experience
Please note: we are looking for someone with Access Dimensions experience!
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Manager:
* Working within the finance function you will responsible for evaluating, developing and maintaining the financial systems and interfaces, along with producing data in Access Dimensions
* Managing company and nominal structures, account changes, user roles and security within the Access accounting system
* Working as the key contact for the finance relationship with payroll
* Implementing delivery plans for agreed new applications and processes
Requirements of the Finance Systems Manager:
* Ideally a qualified Accountant CIMA or ACCA with experience in finance systems
* Experience using Access Dimensions
* Excellent Excel and Office skills
If you are interested in this exciting Finance Systems Manager opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job