Financial Planning System Lead opportunity is offered by our client an impressive, international fast growing organisation whose headquarters are based in Chester.
Financial Planning System Lead is required to play a key role as the global enterprise implements a best of breed CPM/EPM application to support the next phase of the company growth, and digitise key finance processes.
Financial Planning System Lead - Key Skills and Experience
- Strong experience of the implementation, and ongoing change and support, of a global CPM/EPM solution, with specific Hyperion/OneStream/Anaplan/Tagetik experience Desirable.
- Qualified accountant (or qualified by experience)
- Degree educated in business or accountancy related
- High IT literacy, and familiarity with all common Microsoft business applications.
- Familiarity with technical elements of the Microsoft stack, such as Azure and MS-SQL are an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of working within the office of finance, and having performed roles across the financial planning and reporting spectrum
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of integrated ERP solutions, and specifically how General Ledger and Chart of Account design supports the office of finance.
This role could be offered either on a permanent or fixed term contract basis and offers an attractive salary of c£50K + Bonus & Benefits for further information please contact Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment.
- Hyperion Enterprise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'