Finance Systems Data & Testing Manager - Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded Engineering organisation as a Finance Systems Data & Testing Manager on a permanent basis.
My client is a market leading engineering organisation based in Somerset. They require an experienced Finance Systems Data & Testing Manager to join them and support with the migration of legacy finance systems to a new global ERP system, D365.
The Successful Finance Systems Data & Testing Manager will be responsible for:
- Close collaboration with business teams ensuring successful implementation of D365
- Establishing an understanding of key finance system processes to support data & testing activities
- Producing standardised finance D365 data migration, testing & cutover approaches for all implementations
- Supporting upgrades and implementations of other finance systems as required
- Working closely with finance FP&A teams to ensure D365 remains aligned with and supports the optimisation of analytics & reporting.
- The creation of a new finance SharePoint Hub for data & testing content
The Successful Finance Systems Data & Testing Manager will possess:
- Previous experience of large-scale ERP implementations (essential)
- Expert knowledge in finance ERP processes and system implementation (essential)
- Strong Power BI and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor approach to stakeholders at different levels
- Experience of other finance reporting systems e.g., SAGE, D365 or SAP (desirable)
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + additional benefits
- SAP BPC
- Finance ERP processes and system implementations - ERP
- Data & Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'