Finance Systems Assistant Administrator
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Ambridge Harris is working in partnership with our established and rapidly expanding international client in order to recruit a Finance Systems Assistant Administrator to join their team based out of their Bristol office.
Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, the primary focus of this role is assisting the Finance systems team with the setup of new users and companies.. Main tasks will include setting up new users, new companies, new expense and cost codes, and reports, along with assisting the Finance Systems Administrator on an ad-hoc basis with basic support functions that come in via the support mailbox.
Other primary tasks include;
- Using company setup templates/guides to setup new companies
- Creating and amending the necessary reports in for month end P&L reporting
- Using new starter templates/guides to setup new users.
- Making sure that the new company setups are completed
- When needed, assisting the Finance Systems Administrator with basic support functions
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Quick to learn
- Passion for IT systems/software
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but at the same time happy to work by themselves
- Experience on various management accounting and reporting systems
- Some previous accounts experience or knowledge desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job