This London Borough is seeking to invest in an ambitious and customer focused IT Analyst who will be working with a diverse range of Financial IT systems especially in the field of automated payments, revenues and benefits. You'll support existing systems and their users, whilst implementing a challenging change programme to deliver major system improvements to improve the IT service provision to provide a more effective and efficient service.
As an IT Analyst you'll plan and prioritise system support i.e. systems administration and service requests, managing your own work to meet changing deadlines and ensure a prompt response/ resolution for users/ customers and the availability of critical business IT systems to the organisation.
- Experience of working with a broad range of IT Financial systems within a large complex business service
- Experience working with the Civica Icon payments system and the Civica Open Revenues system would be advantageous but not essential
- You will be educated to at least a diploma level in an IT discipline with experience of analysing, developing and implementing solutions to challenging technical problems.
- You'll have a broad knowledge of IT concepts and practices across a range of disciplines
As an employer of choice this London Borough offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package between £38,040 - £46,578 dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave plus public holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"