A well known housing association based in Bolton are currently recruiting for a Systems Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Project Manager you will;
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the Finance system and complete necessary system administration and updates to ensure effective operational use.
- Lead the development of the Spendsmart module the links with the Procurement Team
- Manage the interfaces between the Finance system and other systems across the business including liaison with IT and system owners including the stock system, housing management system
- Respond to and resolve Finance system queries and provide information and advice to staff and managers including writing procedures and guides, carrying out training sessions and workshops
- Use the Finance system's reporting tool and Microsoft Excel to extract and analyse data to produce accurate management and statistical information and reports
- Monitor and maintain systems and processes carrying out data checks to ensure effective management and compliance. Develop process/systems to improve services to customers.
- Develop how the Finance service shares information internally and externally, maximising web based and social media platforms to achieve desired outcome
- Excellent knowledge of Finance systems, system reporting and system administration
- Excellent data management skills and knowledge of data compliance including a focus for detail and accuracy
- Ability to extract and analyse data to produce system reports to accurate and high quality standards
- Confidence in IT and and managing interfaces across a range of systems
- Ability to work in confidence with good interpersonal skills
In order to be considered for the role you will an individual with an IT/Finance background who is looking to pursue a career in this area. If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to