This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting Fin-Techs in Europe, who are rapidly expanding in in to new global markets.
This is a new role which has been created to control the integrity of financial information flowing from the broader business in to the group General Ledger. It’s a key role within the Finance leadership team and you’ll be responsible for managing some key projects and helping to drive changes in efficiency across the finance function.
This role will suit an experienced Systems Accountant / Finance Systems Analyst who is keen to work for an exciting business, where your experience and ideas will be welcomed and you’d be expected to drive change and lead.
- Work closely with the Finance Change team and Financial Control team to implement / enhance systems and controls
- Document and educate the broader business in terms of changes and enhancements
- Identify inefficiencies and drive changes
- Support the broader Finance team to interpret their needs from a technological point of view
- Provide day-to-day support to help data extraction to enable Finance to report / analysis information and results
- Lead various Finance systems initiatives
- Provide information and guidance to the senior leadership team
- A fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CA)
- Experience from a Financial Services Organisation
- An understanding of FX (and ideally FX options and cash handling) an advantage
- SQL experience preferred
- An ability to work with IT to lead the improvement of revenue reporting processes
- Experience from a large business - we need someone who knows 'what good looks like’
- An ability to translate technical business language for non-business and technical people
- An ability to bring people together to resolve reporting issues across Front Office, Operations, Treasury, Finance & Risk