Are you looking to get involved in exciting finance systems project work? If so, my client is about to embark on an Elite implementation project and are looking for someone on a 2 year FTC basis to support them with this.
Working two their Systems Accountant and current Finance Systems Analyst, you will be working on data cleansing, validation and data migration to support this project.
As the Finance Systems Analyst you will be involved in:
- Liaising with the Finance and Information Services teams and software suppliers to create and maintain relevant system, finance process and user level documentation.
- Assisting in the definition and documentation of new finance procedures which can arise from regulatory changes, process review and finance project work as well as assist in the documentation of data sources and report definitions for the purposes of creating and maintaining a finance reporting dictionary.
- Maintaining data structures within the finance systems and undertake regular reconciliations, including the identification and resolution of discrepancies.
- Taking on the responsibility of providing advice and guidance to finance users on the interpretation of standard procedures.
- Drafting and execute agreed functional and regression testing scripts within project timetable. Document test results and highlight areas for additional testing and review.
- Document software bugs clearly and mange issues raised by users. Liaise with software suppliers and Information Services as required through to resolution.
- Draft test scripts for User Acceptance Testing and liaise with finance team for execution and sign off.
- Assisting in managing the change process by analysing and documenting user requirements, drafting specifications and maintaining the status of the change log.
They are looking for someone with experience within professional services and has experience in a similar role, or if not, has been involved in systems work as part of their role. Individuals with law firm experience will be preferred.
This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in the full implementation process of a big practice management system. Someone who is driven, a team player and enthusiastic will be great in this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job