Finance Systems Administrator / Permanent / City Centre Location / £23,000
An award winning national organisation based in Manchester is recruiting a skilled Finance System Administrator. The purpose of the role will be to maintain the master file management systems for suppliers, colleagues, customers and general ledger. This is a great opportunity to become part of a business that is going from strength to strength.
The duties will include:
- Ensure the timely processing of all work received into the department, so that supplier set-ups are actioned
- Provide support and co-ordinate the timely resolution and escalation of issues
- Completion of house keeping activities ensuring the accuracy of supplier / employee data
- To assist in the production and review of process documentation
- Providing support and assistance to the Finance Systems Manager and Systems Accountant
- Maintain and develop finance reporting systems in-line with changing business requirement
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role within a fast paced environment, be process driven and good communication skills. They will also need to have good excel skills.
If your interested in working for a business that offers excellent benefits including flexi starts & finishes and development, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job