Finance Systems Administrator
Our client based in Crawly is currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. Working closely with the wider team within Finance, you'll be responsible for the management, integrity and control of the finance databases. As the go-to person, you will be the first point of contact for any queries from the Group-wide Finance teams as well as the wider business.
- Database analysis, supporting transition of new systems
- Administration and Maintenance for all Microsoft packages
- Providing assistance to the wider Finance team as required
- Maintaining system process maps and notes
- Daily Control checks
- Application Training
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Packages and accounting systems
- Experience with database administration, analytical and reporting tools
- SQL experience
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"