I am delighted to be representing a fantastic family run organisation in their search for a Finance & Systems Administrator.
HRGO are working exclusively with this market leading firm that have been established for over 40 years, this is an exciting opportunity that will offer ongoing training and development and great career prospects for the future.
They work to fantastic company values that create an excellent environment to work in, one where you are encouraged to share ideas and work as a team.
This is a permanent opportunity and the hours offered are between 30 - 35 per week (Monday - Friday), there is flexibility here for the right candidate.
The role will be split into to areas and the key duties are as follows:
- Producing external and internal management reports
- Managing the company asset register
- Working closely with the Head of Finance on month end reporting and procedures
- Accurately recording/logging new products onto the companies bespoke in house system
- Process cash integration
- Working closely with the operations team to keep accurate records of maintenance and service visits/jobs
- Manage an accurate electronic filing system of new and archived files
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager
To be considered for this role you must have strong Excel skills with the ability to perform tasks such as Pivot tables and V Look ups.
There is potential for a study package too, if you have worked in a finance admin based role and are looking to study AAT or progress within a finance position then this really could be the role for you!
Immediate interviews available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job