Job Title: Finance Systems Administrator
Salary: £18,000, parking, 9-5pm
Purpose of the role:
Assisting the Finance systems team with the setup of new users and companies. Main tasks will include setting up new users, new companies, new expense and cost codes, and reports, along with assisting the Finance Systems Administrator on an ad-hoc basis with basic support functions that come in via the support mailbox.
Specific duties to include:
- Using company setup templates/guides to setup new companies they join the group.
- Creating and amending the necessary reports in for month end P&L reporting.
- Using new starter templates/guides to setup new users. Allocating user permissions, and sending out "new user welcome pack" emails.
- Making sure that the new company setups are completed within 24 hours to meet the needs of EDI processing, as per the teams SLA.
- When needed, assisting the Finance Systems Administrator with basic support functions, such as password resets, "out of office" permissions, and any other ad-hoc tasks deemed necessary in order to meet the teams SLA.
- Quick to learn.
- Passion for IT systems/software.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly.
- Deadline focused, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically with the surgeries, but at the same time happy to work by themselves.
- Ability to follow instruction accurately.
- Motivated and focused.
This role would suit maybe a school leaver or Graduate with an interest in IT and Finance, someone just looking to start their career. There is scope for plenty of progression but this role would need someone who’s going to give at least 1-2 years before wishing to move on.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job