Finance Systems Accountant (FTC). Up to £60k. Bromley, Kent.
We are looking for a Finance Systems Accountant to strengthen our Finance Team at an exciting time of systems implementation and change transformation. Reporting to the Finance Director the purpose of this role is to provide high quality financial systems support to users across the Company.
The role is based in Bromley, Kent and is initially a 6 – 12 months fixed term contact with a possibility of going permanent.
Excelcare is a progressive care home provider with 32 homes in the South East, a Domiciliary Care Division and Social Accommodation, with a T/O of £90m and growing.
Please be aware that this post requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Overview of the Role:
- Gain an understanding and map the processes of the current financial systems and BI tools to understand how they integrate with finance and the wider business ensuring accuracy of reporting data.
- Understand the internal/external reporting requirements of the Finance team.
- Develop the reporting and system processes across the group to enhance and improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting.
- Train and support the finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures.
- ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified with previous working experience in a Systems Accountant role.
- Previous experience in mapping and documenting the financial processes and procedures, highlighting the workflow connections.
- Experience with improving and maintaining financial data along with in depth understanding of core financial accounting and the outputs from financial systems.
- Working with external consultants on improvement initiatives and upgrades
- An understanding of systems and Business Intelligence tools to understand how they integrate with finance and how best to update reporting while maintaining accuracy of data.
- The ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders at all levels is crucial to success within this role.
- Experience with SAP, Cloud Financials and Coldharbour is desirable.
What we offer in return for your hard work:
- 25 Days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer
- DBS certificate paid by Excelcare*
- Comprehensive induction programme*
- Funded qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Free learning and development*
*T’s and C’s apply
If you are interested to find out more, please apply online today or call the Recruitment Team and we will be happy to talk you through any questions you have - .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'