My client is a large not for profit organisation looking for a systems Analyst to report directly into the IT Manager. This role will work in coordination with the IT team, maintaining the performance, integrity and security of all existing and new finance and payroll systems, databases and interfaces. Super User on all Finance and Payroll systems and databases, providing systems administration and support, reporting solutions, and the Finance and Payroll point person for systems implementations and upgrades.
Responsibilities for the following duties on all Finance and Payroll systems and internal and external
Systems Operating Environment
- Maintain the performance, integrity and security of all databases and database driven applications for all finance and payroll systems. Work with the Infrastructure Team to ensure that the hardware and software used to run these systems is appropriate and well maintained.
- Provide expert guidance on the optimal use of each finance and payroll system, including maintaining up-to-date user guides and training notes. Organise users' training as required.
- Ensure data systems integrity by ensuring that databases that carry the same data have live links or regular and frequent updates to maintain consistency.
- Identify system development needs, based upon a good understanding of users' current and future requirements. Propose innovative and appropriate solutions, together with draft cost and time budgets. Research new system features and determine best practices for system maintenance and usage.
- Coordinate, test, troubleshoot and implement Finance and Payroll system upgrades and improvements.
Systems Administration and Support
- Liaise with internal and external systems users and providers on all regular administrative tasks.
- Establish and maintain security requirements and user profiles for all Finance and Payroll systems users.
- Add value by responding to users' reporting requirements, and taking initiatives to streamline processes.
- Attend meetings as required with other departments, and liaise with senior staff to discuss systems priorities and issues.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the IT Manager and the Director of Finance & Resources.
Access Dimensions, Cascade and STAR for internal payroll, Donor Strategy for Gift Aid, AccessPay for the banking connection, an alert system for workflow
Salary £38,00 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT APPLY NOW!
- Finance Analyst
- System analyst
- Finance. IT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'