We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Finance Support Manager to join an international Non-Governmental Organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and opportunities to work abroad.
*This role requires 30% travel to West and Central Africa*
*The successful candidate must be a qualified ACA or CIMA Accountant, able to speak French at a professional level, with experience working in a financial management role in a multi-country reporting environment*
Location: Central London (70%) and West & Central Africa (30%)
Transport: Northern Line
Contract length: Permanent
Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5:00pm, 35 hours
Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To provide an efficient, relevant and timely support finance service to all countries within West & Central Africa, with a strong focus on providing budgeting and analytical reporting support to in-country management, both finance and project staff
* Ensure monthly management accounts are produced and reviewed and that variances are acted on
* Continuously improve and develop appropriate budget and reporting software that the organisation can use to automate many of the above processes and improve financial management information for monitoring and analysis
* Review all donor reports for low and medium projects, to ensure accurate and submitted on time
* Review the month-end checklists from the country offices and bring to the attention of the Chief Finance Officer any items of concern
* Provide support on project audits and ensure follow-up on issues arising and that any recommendations are implemented that relate to finance policies and process
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit an application and one of our consultants will be in touch should your experience be relevant.
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is acting as an employment agency/business in relation to this vacancy.
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts