If you are a Applications Support Coordinator / Customer Support Co-ordinator / Help Desk Consultant with a finance background read on...
This is a unique role and our client is seekining someone fun, enthusiastic, gifted and passionat. You will have an accountancy background, maybe you have an AAT qualification or similar, or you may have spent a number of years in a finance department and understand accounts inside out. If you have worked on a help desk and have experience at dealing with customers, in a customer service role, or if you are a super organised Administrator, with a finance background, that fancies doing something different then we want to hear from you.
If you’re the sort of person that can get on with a Finance Director or the person that comes in for a couple of days a week to put on the odd Purchase Order get in touch. You will have a unique opportunity to help with the future roadmaps of the software as well as being the voice of the customer within the team. You will be the first port of call for customers who call the Support help desk, you will be logging issues (email, website and phone), giving advice and the main point of contact between customers and all other departments within the organisation. A real customer service focus is needed, the ability to multi task, be organised, have super admin skills and have a passion for improving things and owning things and staying calm is required. There are opportunities for progression in the role for the right candidate.
- Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
- Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls within SLA’s
- Resolving user queries regarding use of our applications
- Log and process requests for change / Enhancements
- Updating and Managing Knowledge base
- Testing of product
- Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
- Own documentation and be uber organized
- Carry out remote consultancy
Ideally experienced in Software Support and Accountancy, and want to build relationships with customers.
- Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £21,000 DOE)
- Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme