9 – 5pm Monday – Friday
This role does require the candidate to be flexible, as the company is going through a transition of the finance team.
Within the first 3 weeks of the role you would be required to support with the transition and work from Doncaster Monday – Friday expenses paid (including stay-over)
• To manage Finance assistants ensuring that claims payments are being processed
• To ensure that all client bank accounts are reconciled to Excel cashbooks on a daily basis.
• To deal with ADHOC queries on payments made, i.e. inform handlers of when payments were made etc.
• To ensure that remittances are sent out to recipients of payments.
• To continuously review funding levels in client accounts to ensure we never run out of funds.
• To monitor float levels on a monthly basis reviewing against monthly spend to identify any trends in spend uplift.
• Monthly reconciliations across all client accounts within tight deadlines. This will involve reconciliation cashbook to Bank account and cashbook to MI.
• To authorise payments on both our claims management system and online banking.
• Strong reconciliation skills.
• Strong Excel skills are essential as most reconciliation to MI use a range of formulae.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines to ensure client demands are met for month end reconciliations.
• Ability to manage a small team of 2.
• Ability to see issues through from start to completion.
Interviews for this role will be taking place this Wednesday 16th of January, so apply immediately if you feel you suit the role.
For more information please call Maria 01244 408790
Email – Maria.Safina@Reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'