Our client who are a growing business based in Weston-super-Mare are looking for a Finance Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to supervise two trainee accounting technicians responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function to strict deadlines and working closely with Management and Directors.
Moderate/Advanced skills in;
o Bespoke Databases
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- AAT qualified or Degree or equivalent in Business or Accounting
- Excellent planning and prioritising ability
- Positive attitude under pressure
- High level of competence in time management and report writing
- Ability to export and manipulate data using Excel to a moderate - advanced level
Key Responsibilities to Overview and Complete
- Manage and motivate the finance team
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger posting and reconciling
- Commission Calculations
- All Bank Reconciliations
- Updating accounts diary on a monthly basis
- Making sure that all deadlines are met set by the Finance Director
- Updating daily reports for the senior team
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely manner
- Adapt to evolving systems and contribute towards continuous development
- Maintain and reconcile accounts systems in an accurate manner
- Be prepared to cover for other members of staff in their absence and prepare cover when you are absent yourself
- Produce management accounts to trial balance
- Any other business tasks as required
If you would like to be considered please do send your cv to me today. Salary £25k to £28k depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
- Finance Team
- Team Management