- Hands on position, building and then managing a team of Accounts Assistants
- Expanding company with scope for development and change
This business has been steadily expanding their portfolio over a number of years. They have now positioned themselves where one of their revenue streams is rapidly expanding and as such a new team will need to be created.
They are still in the SME stage and focus on a wide portfolio of projects across consultancy, construction, investments and training.
A professional and corporate feel permeates the business and this is evident from the interactions with all the staff.
They have on site parking and also flexibility with the hours to miss the bulk of the traffic.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Supervisor will be:
- All transactional work across AP and AR
- Journals and Bank Reconciliations
- Key client management and reporting
- All month end prep for clients and internally
- Planning and development of a new team
- Recruiting, training and developing the team and also processes and procedures
The ideal candidate Finance Supervisor will have a hands on nature and also be capable in stepping up into a more supervisory based role, later in the year when the team expands.
You will be able to accurately manage the client reporting and accounting processes, across both sides of the ledger and month end preparation as well.
It is essential that you have a consultative approach and you enjoy working in a team orientated environment.
This Oxford based Finance Supervisor role will come with:
- Career path and planning
- Competitive pay
- Semi Flexible hours
- Holiday and Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job