The Finance Assistant and Accoountant role is the front line ambassador for all the Depot Office enquiries and fully accountable for the depot Administration, reporting and analyse.
Your job will be to proactively seek ways to support the management team in identify cost opportunities including labour costs, both PAYE and Agency spend, be accountable for the depot Facilities Budget and Depot Costs and ensure that all reporting and business admin governance is done in a timely and thorough manner.
You'll have accountability for specific tasks such as:
- Management of daily, periodical analysis and reporting for all cost within the depot.
- Responsible for generating and analysing all financial reports, highlighting trends, poor practice and risks and offering potential solutions.
- Influencing line managers to follow company process and best practice methods.
- Collate, maintain and submit relevant payroll timesheets within deadlines.
- Work with Management to achieve financial savings by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- The main depot ambassador and point of contact for the customer and key stakeholders.
We offer you:
- Full training along with a supported induction process
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme up to 5%
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
Essential Skills for the role:
- Experience of managing process and systems in a busy administrative environment.
- Able to prepare presentations ensuring information is clear and concise and relevant for the audience.
- Proven ability to analyse information or stats to create a case and influence others.
- Speed and accurate typing skills, including attention to detail and excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel etc.
- Experience of problem solving and decision making.
- Proven organisation skills - ability to work in a logical and methodical manner; ability to use own initiative and effectively manage several tasks at one time.
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in the role then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job