Finance Supervisor / Finance Manager is required to join a global logistics company based in Hayes, you will be supervising a team of 4 Accounts Assistant and reporting to the General Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team and earn up to £30K.
Hours of work 08:30 - 17:00 (1 hour unpaid for lunch) 37.5 hours per week
Finance Supervisor / Finance Manager will be preparing expense analysis and back up information on a monthly basis.
- Download exchange rates and update system accordingly
- Reconcile group and air suspense.
- Provision for old cost
- Overview purchase ledger department.
- Purchase ledger reports/targets and objectives
- Prepare other debtors analysis and payment.
- Cover cash book roles.
- Prepare analysis and chase branches for outstanding work.
- Control Cass: receive, distribute and ensure input
- Code expense and raise requisitions
- Reimburse branch banks
- Control group/Cass and supplier account
- Payment and reconciliation of several accounts
- Ensure all work and documents are done on time and kept in order.
- Cover purchase ledger staff when absent, or when there is a backlog.
- Produce and analyse any documents as requested.
- Assist manager and other members of staff.
- Assist any audit request by company auditors.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by Assistant Manager/Manager.
Previous experience as Finance Supervisor, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager or similar
Previous management experience
Previous experience within a logistics company is preferable
Stable working history
SAP experienceWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- finance manager or accounts manager or finance Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job