Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Welcome to TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 shops and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
To supervise the day to day operations for the Accounts Payable team (MDM and Payments) within a timely manner, ensuring that the accuracy and integrity of the Merchandise Payable Function is maintained. To produce management reports as per agreed timelines.
Accountability and Responsibilities:
- To manage the day to day operation for the MDM and Payments team as per agreed SLA
- Maintain and enhance the working relationships between our internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure deadlines for reporting Accounts Payable KPI’s to all levels of management.
- Monitor work flows to ensure that productivity within the Accounts Payable Function is maintained.
- Ensure there are regular 1-1 meetings
- Creates a talent development pipeline
- Focus on process improvement and efficiency gains
- Develop Associates to grow knowledge of the business and the off price model.
- Carry out half yearly and yearly appraisals for all Accounts Payable associates.
- Ensure any ad hoc reporting is completed within agreed timelines.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Leading a team (> 5 associates)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound track record of coaching and development
- Worked within an that has had to deal with a high volumes of invoices
- Proven evidence of delivering results on time in a KPI based
- Excel skills (Intermediate Level)
- Knowledge of Oracle or an equivalent ERP and Lawson systems (ideal but not essential)
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'