A global Media Organisation is currently recruiting for a Strategy & Planning Manager position for their head office in London. The role will be focused on delivering financial plans that feed into the Strategy to shape the commercial running of the business. The role will be focusing on how to drive the business forward and maximise the profitability across the range of products and services.
Key responsibilities include;
- Drive insight and analysis to support the commercial teams
- Evaluation of the commercial propositions
- Managing the investment appraisal process regarding new products to market
- Lead of the FP&A Processes for the division across all products
- Responsible for short-term, medium term and long term planning.
The successful candidate will be;
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Excellent business / commercial acumen
- Strong Communication skills / business partnering experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on .
- Strategy; FP&A; Finance Business Partner;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'