We are looking to secure the Skills of an Accounts Assistant for an organisation based in the city centre, with Free parking available.
As Finance and Statistic Assistant you will be supporting the Finance & Administration Manager through the maintenance and updating of financial & statistical records, order and invoice progression and sales reports.
- Operation of accounting system and maintenance of associated records and files.
- Administer Purchase Order inbox creating purchase orders as requested, obtain authorisation and record on Purchase Order Monitoring Log.
- Ensure all purchase orders are filed appropriately.
- Ensure that invoices have been approved and analyse to correct budgetary cost codes and schedules.
- Batch invoices recording appropriately and scan to JLL accounts team recording batch numbers in invoice log.
- Deal with customer queries regarding purchase orders and payments.
- Maintain and reconcile allocated budget - liaise with relevant teams on budget.
To be successful you will need previous experience in Finance - ideally with knowledge and understanding of accruals and double entry, as well as excellent Excel skills.
You will also need strong accuracy, communication skills and be highly numerate.
Flexibility with agreed regular start time between 8am - 9:30am is possible.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Customer Queries
- Purchase Orders