Working with Prudential as an Business Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buiness Analyst based in Stirling within the Data & Experience Analysis team. The team is responsible for the delivery of all model points for the Finance valuation teams, along with the experience analysis for the corresponding product lines.
Key skills: Excel, VBA, SQL
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the following:
- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools
- UK Life & Pensions regulatory environment
- Exposure to data processes, data quality and data governance;
- Experience of production, collation, and coordination of management information;
- Experience of synthesising output from multiple analyses to provide recommendations that inform decision making;
- Respond to straightforward technical queries
- Support other team members in a range of project work
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements whilst ensuring strong controls and audit trails are developed and maintained;
- Develop effective working relationships with team colleagues and internal/external business contacts
- Draft and maintain up-to-date, appropriate documentation and checklists for any processes that are implemented
It’s a great time to be taking on a new role at Prudential. With our #behaviours we’re creating a place to work that’s alive with opportunity, with added pace and a great team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on
As a Prudential employee you’ll continue to get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive
salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll be part of an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
- Recruiter: Abdul Tafadar
- Location: Stirling
- Closing Date: Monday 26th March 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job