Our award winning client is currently seeking to recruit a Direct Sales Executive (£20k-£24k (DOE) + £10K OTE) to join their Direct Sales Team.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join a well-respected and award winning finance and fleet management company based in the South East. The company offers a wide range of solutions to both private individuals and commercial businesses and are keen to add an additional member to an existing successful team.
Scope of Role
- To maintain and grow business levels through management of web sales, incoming email and telephone enquiries
- Process all proposals and orders as well as deal with general enquiries
- Achieve income and unit targets
- Assist other team members with key tasks in the sales process
- Prepare and follow up quotations for all sales enquiries via web or other means.
- Manage all inbound enquiries from website, email and telephone
- Responsibility for proposing Clients/Prospects for Credit proposals
- Set times of the day to prospect new customers/follow up calls
- Upload new deals onto database before passing to sales support
- Working closely with Sales Support to ensure a well-managed delivery process for both new business and renewed business
- Communicating professionally with funding partners and ensuring any problems are highlighted to the Sales Manager
- Maximise opportunities to enhance profit margin.
- Provide frequent up to date reports on sales & sales opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with the department manager to monitor and maintain target sales figures
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets
Qualification & Skills Requirements
- Ability to close sales & gain commitment.
- Identifying opportunities
- Strong time management
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Finance/leasing experience desired but not essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn and understand the range of finance products and methods of acquisition offered by the company
Regular Working Hours :- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Salary :- £20,000-£24,000 depending on Candidate and Experience.
In addition there is a bonus scheme, paid quarterly worth up to £10k per annum.
Due to workplace location your own transport is essential.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.