Finance Reporting Project Accountant
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Bristol. This team is responsible for the Divisional Results and legal entity regulatory and Company's Act Reporting. The role requires a qualified accountant with experience of Finance Reporting with a preference for Unit Linked accounting, reporting into an accounting change Senior Manager within the Project.
Finance Reporting Project Accountant responsibilities:
understanding and mapping of financial processes, risks and controls
- reviewing and understanding of results
- contributing to the design and build of finance controls, journals and processes
- designing and embedding ledger changes
- working with other significant change projects to deliver joined up solutions
Finance Reporting Project Accountant skills:
Qualified accountant with Financial Services experience
Experience supporting major change projects, acquisitions and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
- Finance Reporting Experience
- Strong analytical / analysis capabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job