Finance Remediation Accountant x 3
3 Month Contract
Our Client is currently looking to recruit 3 Finance Remediation Accountants. The role is based in the centre of Cheltenham with an immediate start. Duties include the following:
- Support the weekly project update.
- Reconcile the Bank Reconciliations to policy, claim level and Bordereaux in order to categorise each entry with the action required to close the issue be this cash movement, allocations on the respective Policy Administration System or correcting entries on the PAS.
- Information will be shared with the third external insurers and the work needs to be controlled with checks to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to understand, document and address historic issues.
- Help to document and map the processes.
- Aid the work on Controls to make improvements to current working processes.
- Assist the running of the project in meeting the timeframes as set by management
For immediate consideration send your CV to PIPPA at i2i recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job