The Associate will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
The Associate will be responsible for managing relationships with candidates, including but not limited to sourcing and interviewing new candidates and managing those registered on Profile.
The Associate will be expected to begin developing client relationships and build an understanding of their niche sector. This will involve making business development calls, organising client meetings and managing the recruitment process for some of the division's accounts.
Takes responsibility for:
- Generating revenue by making placements
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Developing existing relationships
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Developing an understanding of the market
Meeting set targets in relation to:
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research
- Selling the services offered by Robert Walters to potential clients over the phone and during meetings (with support from more experienced consultants)
Meeting set targets in relation to:
- Arranging and attending meetings with existing and new clients (with support from more experienced consultants)
- Exceeding client expectations at all times
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end (with supervision from senior consultants and/or managers)
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Presenting candidates during morning review at 8.30 am
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Conducting telephone based interviews
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Conducting specific headhunting projects as required
- Ensuring that Profile accurately reflects all business dealings with clients and candidates, including correct coding of candidates and ensuring that files reflect and hold all required statutory information
Key focus areas
Demonstrates self-motivation and a drive to succeed on a personal and team level. Willing to learn, taking an open attitude to new experiences and situations. Makes an effort to improve knowledge, competencies, ability and performance. Able to reflect on learning to improve personal understanding and develop new knowledge and skills. Considers the effects of their actions, ideas and decisions on the wider team. Understands the relationship between their own function and other parts of the Group. Shows commitment to, and aligns own behaviour with, the objectives, goals, values and culture of Robert Walters.
Understands results are important and focuses on delivering them through achievement of personal work goals, objectives and revenue targets. Shows determination to make things happen, even under pressure, and consistently strives to achieve all targets. Follows tasks through in detail to deliver quality and precision, checking work and information for accuracy and completion. Demonstrates a tenacious spirit to overcome obstacles in order to achieve results.
Demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment. Ensures their own work is always done efficiently and effectively using core Robert Walters processes and procedures. Engages and develops positive relationships with others internally and externally and understands this underpins their ability to achieve results. Relates well to people at all levels. Prepared to ask others for help and work together to support the delivery of objectives.
Creative Problem Solving
Able to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery of results. Able to identify connections and trends between situations and events to begin building knowledge for action in the future. Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and thinking. Recognises the value of new opportunities and their strategic importance to the long term direction of the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job