With it's unrivalled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals into top finance roles, Reed Accountancy has become one of the best known and trusted recruitment brands in the industry. Reed Accountancy have an Accountancy training college, based at the Reed Business school, which provides training for ACCA, CIMA, and ICAEW qualifications.
A bit about the job...
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What we look for in our Consultants...
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
You must be a car driver with access to your own car on start date due to the nature of the role.
What Reed can offer you...
• Salary £19,000-£24,000 basic + competitive uncapped bonus scheme (ote £25,000- £30,000 year 1, rising over following years on an unlimited basis). Salary depending on experience (you do not necessarily need recruitment experience but must be able to demonstrate the skills required)
Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control.
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme
You will be looking after both Temporary and Permanent recruitment of Qualified Accountants. You will there need to have a credible approach and be able to work with Senior Finance staff including Directors.
Ideally you will have recruitment experience and this would ideally suit either a generalist consultant looking to specialise, an accountancy recruiter looking to deal with higher level roles, or someone who currently has a track record at this level. If you are not currently working - we would want you to have a good reason as to why you left your previous agency. Alternatively, if you have an out-going personality and a finance background but want a more exciting role, we would also consider you due to your accounts knowledge.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job