Finance Recruitment Consultant- Graduate Scheme - Immediate Start Available
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work as a graduate consultant for a central London specialist Finance recruitment firm. You will be delivering permanent and interim briefs across three sectors: Industry & Commerce, Finance Services and Not-for-Profit. Unlike most finance recruitment firms, they truly put people and personality at the heart of their business. Their candidates undertake personality tests to ensure that they will 'fit’ into the client organisation, bringing an extra level to their consultative approach to the finance recruitment world. When working at this boutique agency as a graduate recruitment consultant, you will get to know your candidates on a far deeper level than you would at most finance recruitment firms.
How is it different?
- Truly people-focused: personality test for candidates, focus on thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
- Work in the heart of London in a historically significant, stylish and modern building.
- Meet every candidate and client you work with.
- Specific desk vacancy means becoming client-focused and billing from an early stage.
- A mix of warm/existing relationships on offer as well as building your own.
- Key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and events, supporting social media strategy.
Interested? Are you…
- Sociable and people-focused, someone that truly wants to get to know your candidates.
- A team player, no lone wolves, must be able to contribute and reach a common goal
- Hard-working, willing and able to stay later than your average 9 am - 5 pm
- Smart, intelligent, able to push forward without cutting corners
- Sales / Communication skills to persuade and pitch
- Relationship focused and able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike
- Positive, quick on your feet - need to be able to keep up with an MD with a very dry sense of humour!
Finance Recruitment Consultant - The Perfect Candidate Requirements
- 2:1 or above from a top 50 university
- A charismatic, friendly character
- A resilient, will-to-win nature
- Customer service/sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
Finance Recruitment Consultant - The Company Benefits
- A well-established business with many existing clients
- Industry leading training and development
- Fast Track 100 Company
- Supportive, friendly company culture
- £23-25k basic salary initially, first year on target earnings £40,000
- 5* all expenses paid holidays to top destinations such as Las Vegas, Barbados & South of France!
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate Finance Recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'