Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Working closely with Programme Managers and the Finance Business Partners to ensure that the portfolio is delivering the financial benefits targeted to agreed phasing and provide financial challenge and assurance
* Ensuring the Transformation Programme Management Office is kept informed on the development of the programmes and to consider how any developments may impact the financials
* Supporting the programmes in development of their initial and revised business cases as appropriate and provide appropriate challenge
* Reviewing the costs provided by programmes and the central PMO and confirm they are in line with benefit delivery
* Leading virtual teams and work with Programme Managers, Finance and HR Business Partners to deliver the financial benefits of their portfolio
* To challenge the programmes on their financial benefit delivery and to lead the financial assurance work on those programmes
To be considered for this role you must be:
* A qualified accountant with extensive finance projects and stakeholder management experience, ideally gained in investment management or insurance
* Knowledgeable on financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks as well as around products, systems and distribution methods
* Strong analytical skills and be able to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data.
* Ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties.
If you have relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging role, at a well respected insurance and asset management group, please apply today by sending an updated copy of your CV.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Finance Transformation
- Investment Management
- Project Tracking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job