A leading national medical and nursing organisation, based in Runcorn, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Project Manager to assist them during a period of transformation.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Project Manager position will include:
- Play a key project role in ensuring the business has robust financial controls
- Refine and improve current processes, troubleshooting where necessary to encourage 'best in class' performance across the team
- Review and remediation of all aspects of financial control, including end to end business processes, ledger management, company policies, process documentation, reporting and communication to the project team and other stakeholders
- Manage the Financial Controls Plan
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Manage the plan to track project performance and manage / highlight any risks
- Manage the project meetings
- Work with the project teams to ensure delivery
- Work with individuals and teams in the business to assist in project changes / requirements
- Own and deliver the project reporting
- Developing financial control reports to assist in analysis and governance
- Writing financial control reports
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have project experience within a finance environment
- Have a strong financial reporting and controls background
- Be able to demonstrate experience of improving controls and processes
- Be able to articulate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Have an understanding of finance processes end to end
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Project Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'