Finance, Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
A vacancy has arisen within our Clients head office in Abingdon for a Finance, Procurement and Logistics Coordinator to join a small and busy Finance team assisting with day to day finance, procurement, administration, and operational functions.
Provide Finance and admin support and act a first point of contact for customers, & suppliers ensuring they receive a first-class service whilst ensuring all deadlines are met.
Assisting the Head of Finance in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Head of Finance by inputting into sales and purchase ledgers from source documents.
* Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
* To ensure all book-keeping functions are accurately entered onto QuickBooks, to include but not limited to:
Purchase and Sales ledger, bank reconciliation (this includes multi - currencies),
* Check and reconcile company credit cards, overtime and expenses and allocate against the correct cost codes.
* Check and reconcile sub-contractor invoices and check billing.
* To ensure debtors days are kept to a minimum through effective credit control methods.
· Be the Go-To person for all procurement queries.
· Raising of Purchase orders.
· Receiving of goods on the system.
· Raising and Reassigning bids.
· Raising and following up RMA's.
· Assisting Sales team with product and pricing queries.
* Checking and coding of all logistics invoices.
* Creating shipment tickets
* Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures.
* Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents.
* Pay, or arrange for payment of, taxes and duties on shipments.
* Monitor or trace the location of goods.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessary by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Full training will be provided.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
* Excellent numeracy and literacy ability, good financial understanding and ability to reconcile numbers.
* Knowledge of a broad range of IT packages including a good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
* Excellent administrative and customer service skills.
* Effective problem-solving skills
* IT literacy at a high proficiency level.
* Ability to make decisions in other team members absence.
* Articulate and able to communicate professionally with colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Ability to work as part of a team and support colleagues.
* Ability to cope with a demanding workload.
* Prepared to take and implement decisions and accept responsibility for own actions.
* Self-motivated showing discretion to maintain confidentiality.
* Personable, positive and resilient.
* Strong work ethic.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'