Experienced Finance Process Lead required for a major work-stream project in a leading Uxbridge based Retail company. This role will be on an initial 9 month contract with potential to extend.
- Lead the standardisation of current reconciliation workflow.
- Assess design and implement new processes and design
- Identify current interfaces in operation, assess effectiveness, fill gaps manually as a temporary measure as required.
- Lead the consolidation, quality review, tracking and reporting of the balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working with the Finance teams to drive consistency and improve standards.
- Lead Process improvement across the balance sheet.
- Work with systems teams to develop functionality on a reconciliation tracking / management tool.
ACA or CIMA qualified.
Experience of internal audit, with a process assessment and improvement focus.
Demonstrable evidence of having designed and implemented new processes and controls.
Strong financial process and improvement experience.
Experience of manipulating and analysing data.
Sector background is flexible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job