Newly created Interim role for one of the biggest and most successful Media Groups in Europe.
This role is pat of a major work-stream project with is aimed at delivering better, more accurate and meaningful MI to broader finance team. A key project role to help improve workflow across the Group. You’ll be responsible for one direct report.
- Lead the standardisation of current reconciliation workflow
- Lead the consolidation, quality review, tracking and reporting of the UK Brand balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with the Brand Finance teams to drive consistency and improve standards
- Work with Brand Finance teams to identify and track open items / actions required.
- Manage the process of writing off a large number of old historic balance sheet items
- Overseeing journal preparation, approval and posting.
- Lead Process improvement across the balance sheet
- Document, agree and communicate risk assessments, Timetable and Standard templates
- Work with systems teams to develop functionality on a reconciliation tracking / management tool
- Fully Qualified accountant with financial accounting experience within industry
- Strong financial process and improvement experience
- Audit experience or Media experience is essential
- Must come from a large organisation
- Comfortable being self-starting and working in a pressurised environment
- Comfortable learning and understanding new systems quickly
- Experience of manipulating and analysing data
- Communication and coordination experience
Brilliant opportunity to join an on-going project in a leading Media brand. If this sounds exciting and a good fit for your experience, please get in touch with Jen McMurray on the attached details.